No products in the cart.
71cc Post Hole Digger with three Augers
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The new 2016 series Yukon digger have landed, with the latest in engine technology this series is fast becoming Australia’s most demanded must-have digger in the market for tradesman, fencers, farmers, and handymen alike.
Yukon’s latest Pro-engine series features a dual-ring high compression piston, dual-balanced crank, and easy start ignition.
These premium features combine to give a perfect balance of Power vs Weight and fuel consumption, effortlessly delivering as much or more power than the light-weight, light performance, outdated 75cc models of yesteryear.
Using a unique combination of a commercial grade high compression engine, a full size commercial right-angle drive gearbox, large capacity fuel tank and high tensile gears, durability and reliability easily rival brands retailing for more than $1600.
- Double Ringed Piston / Dual Weighted Crank
- Commercial Hi-Comp 71cc Engine
- Maximum Engine Speed: 10,500 RPM
- Gear reduction: 34:1 worm drive
- Auger speed 0-300 RPM
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 1.2 Litre
- Fuel Mix: 25:1 to 35:1
- Easy-Start recoil with decompression
- Engine head weight: 10kg
- Industry standard 20mm Auger drive
- 1 x Post Hole Digger Motor
- 100mm, 200mm, 300mm Augers
- 300mm, 500mm extension shafts
- 2 Cartons, net weight: 14kg