No products in the cart.
Australian Style Cat 6 RJ45 Jack. Universal Termination. 50 pack. White
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Australian Style Cat6 RJ45 Jack. Universal Termination. White. Qty:50.
Our universal range of Cat6 Australian Style Jacks can be terminated using both a KATT & 110 style punch down tool. These Cat6 22-26 AWG solid conductor jacks are designed for use with UTP network cable and are ideal for Ethernet, Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet network applications. The outlets feature PCB technology which maintains low insertion loss, return loss and cross talk.
- Tub of 50 pcs
- RCM compliant
- ROHS compliant
- Australian Standard AS/CA S008:2010
- Designed for 22-26 AWG Solid Conductors
- Termination Cap keeps the wires firmly in place
- Jacks are UL Listed, Comply with TIA/EIA 568-B-2.1
- Can be terminated with both a KATT & 110 Punch Down Tools
- Combined T568A & T568B colour coding for easy installation
- These Jacks fit our Australian Plates and most Australian Standard Flush Plates
- Material: Phosphor bronze contacts with 50Âµ gold plating
- Colour: White
- 3-year limited warranty.
- Australiaâ€™s leading importer & wholesaler of 19â€ server racks, copper, fibre & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|