No products in the cart.
CarbonFil 2.85mm Black 2300 gram
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Our CarbonFil filament is based upon the unique PETG blend of our HDglass compound and is reinforced with 20% ultra-light and relatively long stringer carbon fibres, which has resulted in an exceptionally stiff carbon-fibre reinforced 3D printer filament. CarbonFil is twice as stiff as HDglass and yet it is even 10% more impact resistant, which is a remarkable feature for carbon-fibre reinforced filament.
- Reinforced with 20% ultra-lightweight and relatively long carbon fibre stringers
- Extremely stiff
- Two times as stiff as HDglass (or even more compared to other PETG-based filaments)
- Great impact resistance
- 10% more impact resistant than HDglass (or even more compared to other PETG-based filaments)
- Very easy to print
- Nearly warp-free, improved thermal stability, nearly perfect first layer and inter-layer adhesion
- Good first layer adhesion to a heated glass print bed and many other surfaces
- Heat deflection temperature of ± 85° C
- Great dimensional stability
General printing guidelines *
Nozzle size: ≥ 0. 5mm
Layer height: ≥ 0.3mm
Flow rate: ± 100%
Print temp: ± 230 – 265° C
Print speed: High
Retraction: Yes ± 6mm
Heat bed: ± 0 – 60° C
Fan speed: 50-100%
Experience level: Beginner
*) Above displayed settings are meant as guidance to find your optimal print settings. These ranges in settings should work for most printers, but please do feel free to experiment outside these ranges if you think it is suitable for your printer. There are a lot of different type of printers, hot-ends and printer offsets that it is extremely difficult to give an overall one-size-fits-all setting.
Please be aware that CarbonFil™ filaments contain a relatively high concentration of extremely hard carbon fibres, which have an abrasive nature. In general these carbon fibres will accelerate the nozzle-wear of brass nozzles, much faster than unfilled filaments. We recommend to use nozzles from stainless steel or other hardened alloys.
ρ: 119 g/cc
50 gr coil
0.5 Kg spool
2.3 Kg spool
Product export information
HS Code: 39169090
Country of origin: the Netherlands
*) RoHS & REACH compliance in accordance with: RoHS Directive 2011/65/EC -&- REACH Directive 1907/2006/EC.
|Dimensions||30.5 × 31.5 × 11 cm|