No products in the cart.
CAT5e STP RJ45 Insta Crimp Plug 100 pack
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
CAT5e STP RJ45 Insta Crimp Plug. 100 pack
WORKS ONLY WITH Insta Crimp Tool 001.006.0520
This is suitable for CAT5e Shielded Cable
Insta Crimp Plugs. Simplifies twisted pairs termination by allowing the wires to be inserted through the connector and out the front. This feature allows the technician to verify the proper wiring order.
Electrical performance of the termination is optimised by pulling the connector down over the cable jacket and seating it tightly in the rear of the connector. By reducing the distance between the wire twists and contacts, performance is optimised!
Insta Crimp Tool Required.
Features & Spec:
- RoHS compliant
- 50-micron gold plated contacts
- Certification: UL, IEC 60603-7
- UL applications: Max.250V, AT 2Amps
- Dielectric Withstanding Voltage: 1000V AC
- Insulation Resistance: 100MÎ©
- Termination: Max. Resistance 20mÎ©
- Strip the outer cable sheath approx. 30mm
- Cut off any separator or nylon string flush with cable sheath being careful not to nick conductors
- Fan out 8 wires and arrange in colour code 568A. The 8 wires should be flat and neatly lined up next to one another.
- Insert through crimp tool with excess wire protruding out the front
- Insert plug into the correct position on the crimping tool
- Squeeze the tool firmly, this will terminate the wires and cut off any excess cable length
3-year limited warranty
- Australiaâ€™s leading importer & wholesaler of 19â€ server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning-fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|