No products in the cart.
Centurion Solar Auto Darkening Welding Helmet – Fire Flame
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Centurion Welding Helmets: This Centurion Solar Auto-Darkening Welding Helmet is designed to withstand the rigors of Australian conditions and is both AS/NZ 1337.1 2010 Certified and AS/NZ 1338.1 2012 Certified. This helmet provides superb eye protection for welders against Ultraviolet and Infrared emissions – known as ‘Welders’ Flash’.
Super fast switching – 1/25,000 sec: This welding helmet has one of the fastest switching times available (1/25,000 sec) plus 2 Arc Sensors and Detection Sensitivity Adjustments.
5,000 hours of power: Powered by a combination of lithium and solar battery these helmets can last up to 5,000 working hours and are equipped with an auto-shut off, activated after 15-20 mins.
Big screen viewing: At 92mmL x 42mmW these helmets have one of the largest viewing areas on the market in conjunction with an adjustable Dark State Din 9-13.
Suitable for MIG, TIG, MMA, MAG/CO2, Plasma Welding/Cutting and Arc gouging operations, whereas not suitable for Laser welding and Oxy-acetylene welding.
- AS/NZ 1337.1 2010 Certified
- AS/NZ 1338.1 2012 Certified
- Battery powered with solar-assist with long-life
- Bonus replaceable cover lenses
- Suitable for welding & grinding
- Two independent arc sensors
- Lens darkening reaction is 0.00004 sec
- Working temperature: -5c – 55c (23f-130f)
- Lightweight, well balanced design
- Greater comfort – reduced fatigue
- Shade state: #9 – #13
- UV/IR protection: Din16
- Sensitivity adjustable
- 15-20 min auto shut off
- Power supply: Solar Cell
- 1 x Welding helmet
- 2 x Front lens covers
- 2 x Rear lens covers
- 1 x User manual