No products in the cart.
Kahuna Trampoline 6ft with Basketball Set – Rainbow
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Great for safe, family fun our trampolines are great way to get kids off those electronic devices and outside to burn off some of that energy.
Featuring an inner safety net around the mat, separating the jumping area from the padded springs, this trampoline gives children the ultimate in safety and great peace of mind for you.
Kahuna trampolines are a great way to improve gross motor skills and coordination in younger children PLUS they’re great for when family and friends with children visit.
This is a heavy trampoline and uses linked legs for superior stability. The structure of the legs also minimises the tendency for legs to dig into the ground. Legs also feature re-enforced joint bars to enhance strength and stability.
The padding cover of the trampoline is UV stabilised and has embedded nylon mesh, ensuring the padding will last under the harsh Australian sun.
This trampoline uses linked legs for superior stability and structure of the legs also minimises the tendency for legs to dig into the ground. Legs also feature re-enforced joint bars to enhance strength and stability.
- Superior powder coated steel frame
- Anti-Graze flat-rolled mat
- UV-stabilised & tear resistant padding
- High Quality springs for max tension & bounce
- Zip-and-clip safety lock
- 1 Year Australian Warranty
- Brand: Kahuna
- Max Weight Cap: 80kg
- Number of Legs: 6 (3 pairs for stability)
- Safety Poles: 6
- Number of Springs: 36
- Frame: Heavy-duty steel
- Safety Padding: UV-stabilised
- Jumping Mat: ZEN Designed in USA
- Safety Net: UV-stabilised
- Overall Height: 205cm
- Entry / Mat height: 51cm
- Trampoline Entrance: Zip-and-clip safety lock
- Unit Weight: 35kg
- Ladder: Heavy-duty steel
- Diameter: 6ft (1.8m)
- 1 x 6ft Trampoline with net
- 1 x Basketball Set
- 1 x Shoe Tidy
- 1 x Ladder
- Carton Dimensions
- Carton 1: 101 x 46 x 15cm ( 21kg )
- Carton 2: 106 x 33 x 13cm ( 14kg )
- Carton 3: 100 x 50 x 5cm – ( 3.8kg )