No products in the cart.
Socomec NETYS PR RT 1700VA Tower / Rack UPS
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Socomec : NETYS PR RT 1700VA Tower / Rack UPS
The NETYS PR is a Line Interactive, true Sinewave Output 1700VA Universal tower / 2U rack UPS. It is a versatile, convertible high performance UPS solution for professional and IT equipment, servers and networking devices, CAD/ Graphic workstations with monitors and peripherals and control systems
- A secure and professional supply continuity
- Â Ideal solution for protecting small servers, networking devices and peripherals.
- Assures service continuity to critical applications.
- Designed for professional applications: the sinevawe inverter technology assures full compatibility with any kind of load and power supply.
- Tailored to IT networking : The space and time-saving tower/rack conversion option means it can be installed easily either in tower mode or inside standard 19â€ rack cabinets depending on the userâ€™s needs.
- Simple to install : No configuration needed on first startup.
- Â Compact footprint (2U/89 mm) for installation in rack cabinets.
- Attractive design for visible installation in offices.
- USB port and HID protocol as standard for direct interfacing with Windows systemsÂ®, without the need for additional specialist software.
- Protection for your data line: Integrated NTP protection for LAN/ADSL connection against the risk of data line overvoltage.
- Meets practical needs:Â Optional battery extension modules (EBM) to meet all back-up time requirements, even after installation.
- Clear and uncluttered LCD interface, with buzzers that immediately indicate the operating status of the UPS, even for less specialist users.
- Simplified maintenance and Battery `hot swapâ€™, without closing down other applications.
- Easy to use and to integrate: Wide range of communication protocols available in options (including JBUS, TCP/ IP and SNMP) for integration into LAN networks or building management systems (BMS) Â· Easy connections to the applications
- Â Wide range of communication protocols available in options (including JBUS, TCP/ IP and SNMP) for integration into LAN networks or building management systems (BMS) Â· Easy connections to the applications (depending on power) via 8 or 8+1 IEC 320 (IT standard) sockets.
- Â Load segmentation function to prioritize loads and manage critical situations.
- Â EPO (Emergency Power Off) emergency stop.
- Â RS232 advanced connections for the management of the power supply and local/ remote shutdown of applications.
Standard and Option Feature
â€¢ LOCAL VIEW: ideal UPS monitoring and shutdown point-to-point solution for WindowsÂ®, Linux and Mac OS X operating systems.
â€¢ HID: UPS management based on WindowsÂ® embedded service – USB interface.
â€¢ MODBUS/JBUS RTU (RS232).
â€¢ NET VISION: professional WEB/SNMP interface for UPS monitoring and shutdown management of several operating systems.
â€¢ Dry-contact interface.
2-year limited warranty.
- Australiaâ€™s leading importer & wholesaler of 19â€ server racks, copper, ethernet cable, fibre optic leads & structured networking products
- ISO 9001, NSW Govt. & GITC (QLD Govt.) approved supplier
- Secure online shopping 24/7
- A loyal customer base of 100k+ who trust us for their data & electrical needs
- Over 3000 quality products in stock ready to go
- All products are approved as per local Australian standards
- Warranty & peace of mind return policy
- Lightning-fast delivery nationwide
- Expert advice
- Proudly 100% Australian owned & operated
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 cm|